Journey! Journey!

Haha, dude you are freakin amazing!

ZenithQuinn responds:

thanks creed! and thanks for faving my movies!

It's a Halo Thing It's a Halo Thing

LOL THATS FREAKIN FUNNY

Hardcore Gamer! Hardcore Gamer!

Total HARDEST CORE GAMER IN THE UNIVERSE

SPACE WALRUS SPACE WALRUS

I AM SO JELOUS OF HIS SPACE WALRUS!!! IT'S JUST SO... UNEXPLAINEABLE, I WANT ONE!!!

SS - EnLIGHTenment SS - EnLIGHTenment

I love your video, but one question that I never knew the question to and why when I say this my heart feels like it is trying to just stop and trying to show me what happened and when I thoought about it I just somewhat dropped with death and sadness, but I want everyone to think about this and keep it in your mind... my question is, What is the light we saw before we were born, what if we just saw darkness? what spirit come within us to make us live? are we just beginning to live life for the very first time or is another time to go again and live life? did we live at the time of new beginnings? what light passed down to make us? what is there to that I am I and you are you but we are living another life of difference? what happened before the age of being born and alive? I just want everyone to look at the questions and look through and just think.

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

O_O
What Da Faq did i just see

Dark Knight Rises [TS] Dark Knight Rises [TS]

Lol

Ass Steroids Ass Steroids

SO CRUNK

Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody

derpa derpa derpa derpa derpa derpa... derp :I pikachu got lightening aids... I knew it!

dr iphone app dr iphone app

I do not want to be diagnosed like that in the future